[Healeys] Tapitty tapping of Fuel Pump

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:30:11 MDT 2020

Gary,
I doubt that the heat had anything to do with it. You indicate that it happened near the end of your run, like in the last 15-20 minutes or the last couple of minutes?
Have you tried it again, since shutting it off?
Usually the pump makes noise when running out of fuel, but you said it did not miss a beat, so we can rule that out.

Jean