[Healeys] BT7

Max Byers sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Jun 20 12:36:42 MDT 2020

So are the roll-up windows.

From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Perry via Healeys
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:08 PM
To: Bob Haskell; simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Cc: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BT7

Thanks Bob. Yes I should have caught a couple things before responding. The word sketch and Simon’s reference to the inside cover being inscribed with the car information.  My brain told me that there was a printed reference to the car shown on the cover. Wrong again. Also I should have pulled my copy of the Haynes manual off the shelf before responding. The wood dash is well beyond 16610.

Perry

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10