[Healeys] BT7

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 12:08:20 MDT 2020

Thanks Bob. Yes I should have caught a couple things before responding. The word sketch and Simon’s reference to the inside cover being inscribed with the car information.  My brain told me that there was a printed reference to the car shown on the cover. Wrong again. Also I should have pulled my copy of the Haynes manual off the shelf before responding. The wood dash is well beyond 16610.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10