[Healeys] Number of Center-change BN7s

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 06:24:42 MDT 2020

Thanks, Patrick for your quick reply.  I've seen numbers of 354 and 355
with the 355 number seeming to be the correct
 one.  Auction descriptions are probably the least accurate source for
history, often wrong and surprisingly always in a way that would tend to
make the vehicle on offer more valuable.

Healthy Healeying,

Rick Neville

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>