[Healeys] 3000 engine on eBay

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 14:18:37 MDT 2020

Simon
Only had to look at the first photo to make a recommendation.  If you what to learn how to rebuild any item, its best to take it apart. An engine that has been dismantled by someone else removes the grade school and middle school learning experience and you have to jump into high school, maybe university, depending what you are rebuilding.
Just my 2 cents (US of course)
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10