[Healeys] Cold Box Installation

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:05:29 MDT 2020

Charlie--

In cars where CAB's were original, or when Le Mans kits (as opposed simply
to tacking on a CAB) were added the standard support is replaced by one
with a dogleg in it to provide clearance for the box.

I have read of people in your situation simply doing away with the support
but I think that leaves the aluminum susceptible to bending, etc. I don't
know of a source but must imagine that someone can supply one of the dogleg
supports--if not it would not be that hard to fabricate one.

Best--Michael Oritt