[Healeys] Anybody have experience with this battery?

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:47:48 MDT 2020

Regarding the Rhode Island battery to battery cable.
A few years back I encountered the same issue with the battery to battery
cable being too short on a BN1. The one supplied was 15 1/2" center to
center of the terminal caps.
I contacted R I W and they were very obliging, sent me a replacement which
was 2" longer and indicated that they would amend their information for
future orders.
It was plenty long enough.
[image: image.png]

I'm sure that if you were to contact them they would be only too happy to
help out.