[Healeys] Anybody have experience with this battery?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Jun 8 19:52:23 MDT 2020

Nice. I currently have a couple of the 17HF Interstates; so far, they've
been OK, but I haven't had good luck with Interstate in other cars.  We
did a lot of work to fix a DPO's jury-rig of a 12V in the boot, I'd like
to keep the original 2x6V if at all possible.

Yeah, I can't find a 17L anywhere; since they're smaller I'd guess even
less cranking power.

Bob