[Healeys] Fastener Curiosity

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Jun 5 07:38:28 MDT 2020

Hi Mike

Hybrid nuts and bolts even exist in UNF/UNC thread with metric AF
spanner sizes. Probably the same for some UK thread patterns. I do not
mean sizes that fit metric tools but deliberately made that way. I
suppose it may have been caused by manufacturing USA and US products in
"metric countries", e.g. Farmall tractors produced in France. You won't
find these in any books/tables.

Kees Oudesluijs