[Healeys] You never know...

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 16:35:39 MDT 2020

Listers
I was in touch with a gentleman from Florida that needed a few Austin Healey bits. His friend who was traveling through western PA offered to stop by the house today to pick them up.  Turns out he is none other than Russ Deane, life long racer and SEMA retired General Counsel and Marine.  Nice visit and it was an eye opener for me. This fellow drove a 4 cylinder Neon 226 MPH at Bonneville and has had exciting life racing and promoting many of the things we, as Austin Healey owners, enjoy. And yes he has owned a Healey before. He was eye balling our Yellow modified BN2 and wondered if it might be for sale….Nope!
Life brings little events from time to time that just make you smile, even in a time when many are hurting.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10