[Healeys] Biofuel conversion?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Jul 31 21:26:16 MDT 2020

The only potential biofuels I'm aware of are something similar to diesel
made from recycled cooking oil and, our favorite, ethanol. I can't
imagine a diesel-powered Healey; Healey engines have enough torque
already and ethanol, even at only 10%, is no friend of older cars (and
some new ones). Exxon had a project to create a gasoline 'substitute'
from algae, but last I heard they're about ready to throw in the towel
on the project.