[Healeys] Badge. RE: interesting BN1 "survivor"

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Tue Jul 28 03:26:57 MDT 2020

Regarding this 100, which seems like quite a find, I was reminded that I have an “Austin of England” badge lying around in my one of my heaps of “useful stuff”. It’s like the “Austin-Healey” badge on the boot lid of my 3000 but a bit bigger. 6”.

It has its 3 studs on the back and what appears to be a part number:4B 3494. And various other stampings.

So, if anyone wants it, they can have it. Just pay P&P. First come, first served.

Simon