[Healeys] Angle drive screw

Max Byers sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Jul 22 12:11:43 MDT 2020

Since the location of the screw on the angle drives for BJ7s and BJ8s makes it quite an operation to use it for lubrication purposes, I conclude that the screw is just there for when the same drive is used on other vehicles with better access.    I bet very few BJ7/BJ8 owners have ever lubricated the angle drive, so it must not be critical.

Thanks to all for the responses.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry