[Healeys] Users of gmail

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 11 15:00:04 MDT 2020

FYI.  I noticed that I was missing some e-mails that had been sent to me.  A little research revealed that they came from some Listers, our Club's Events Chairman, and residents of my retirement community.  It turned out that all were using gmail.  I have never, intentionally, added gmail to my Blocked Senders files.  I have now added gmail to the Safe Senders list.  I am hoping that will solve the problem.

(As I recall, this was a subject matter several years ago)

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031