[Healeys] To Cable or Not to Cable

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:01:28 MDT 2020

I built a cable system, but I also have a Smitty 5 speed and updated to HD8
carbs. My OEM system needed to be rebuilt due to failed bits and bobs, so I
went with a more direct cable system
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words