[Healeys] Richard Chrysler -

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 5 19:07:46 MDT 2020

Agreed Jean,  Rich and Lyn were good friends and he gave me countless advice
over the years.  Not only are his words of Healey wisdom missed, but his
presence at pub nights and tech sessions.  Lyn was the other half of that
partnership and Gwen and I will also always be in her debt for the many
lunch-time visits to Gwen during long-term hospitalization.   A great
couple.

Mirek