[Healeys] Knock off wrenches

fsufan1952 at yahoo.com fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 08:51:00 MST 2020

I have the hexagon knock offs on my late production BJ-8 . I bought the metal British Wheel Wrench 40 years ago and love it . I always worried about swinging a 10lb lead hammer so close to the fenders .  Now the only time I use a hammer is to persuade my starter to continue on , when it refuses to work , I’m thinking a new gear reduction starter .
               Don

Sent from my iPhone