[Healeys] Surgery to front cross braces.

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:38:52 MST 2020

Hello Simon,
It appears that your Internet provider won't let me reply to your
address.  It gets rejected as Spam so I have to send this comment to
the list.

-Roland

Hello Simon,

I don't have a BT7 to look at and I don't remember enough from our
former BJ7 so I can't suggest something directly.  In a BN1 you could
just slide the fan and brackets in from the side after jacking up the
front end and pulling a wheel.  Getting all of the screws and nuts in
place and tight would be a chore but workable with patience.

However, given that you probably don't want to cut those angle iron
braces, I would suggest applying your grinder to parts of your bracket
kit instead, leaving your car as original as possible.

-Roland

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 16:13:32 -0000, you wrote:

>I am having fifty thousand fits trying to install a Revotec pusher fan in my
>3000 MkII BT7 ie a fan that sits on the front of the radiator.
>
>So
..I’ve got a Revotec kit. Decent powerful “slimline” 14” fan and a pair