[Healeys] Oil Pressure Relief Valve Question

Jonas Payne jpayne at jpaynepbr.onmicrosoft.com
Sun Jan 12 13:05:58 MST 2020

My spring is too large to fit into the hole in the plug – therefore the spring is effectively ½” too long and resultantly too stiff, so it isn’t working at 60psi.

I’m thinking I should just drill out the plug a larger diameter so the spring fits inside?

Probably wouldn’t hurt to order up a new spring since this one is “smashed”.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711

We have Moved!