[Healeys] Wheels/Tires

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 19:24:14 MST 2020

I also have the Michelin 180/15 XAS tires.  These are 80 series tires. They
look right because they fill the wheel wells. But even better ........ they
give you a bit more ground clearance. That was very noticeable as I drove
around this last summer. There were many times when I expected to heard
that usual scraping sound but did not.  It was a very pleasant surprise -
again and again.