[Healeys] Wheels/Tires

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Fri Jan 3 23:20:58 MST 2020

I'm working with a group of guys to return a friend's Jag Mk3 to the road. We had to replace all of the center lock hubs, and of course the wheels as well. While looking for a source for these items we came across British Wire Wheel Service. They beat everyone else's prices for the whole package by a pretty substantial amount and their service was exceptional. The parts arrived promptly and are of very good quality and when we speculated on the phone that we might need to replace the wheel bearings too they just threw them in.

We are very satisfied, as is the owner of the Jag who had to foot the bill. And while I can't guarantee they will give you free stuff I can still highly recommend this company.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554