[Healeys] Dust Cover Fit - Update

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:20:24 MST 2020

Great to hear of the helpful tech support from Moss BUT I am always
concerned when any company uses their customers to do their quality
control.
I have wasted many, many hours and lots of $ working with inferior
reproduction parts and for just that reason will ALWAYS opt for good used
originals even if they require substantial amounts of reconditioning.