[Healeys] Michelin 180/ R15 XAS tires Fill up the wheel well too much and rub on late 67 BJ8

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Fri Feb 21 12:42:18 MST 2020

I put a set of Vreidestein 185 HR15s on my BN1 and had no trouble with clearance in the rear, but the fronts both rubbed on the upper wheel openings. The taller tires were a big help with ground clearance, but I had to go smaller because of the smaller wheel openings on the BN1. I sold those tires to after dinner for his Mk II  Jaguar and bought 175-70R 15s. I should have gone with 165-HR 15s instead, but these will do for the time being.