[Healeys] Ordering from Dennis Welch

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Wed Feb 19 15:05:07 MST 2020

VAT is only for domestic purchases (still including EU as far as I know) so you won't be charged that. Expect to pay a fairly high shipping cost due to weight and size. If I recall correctly Royal Mail was the least expensive if it's available. My orders from DW were never charged a duty, but some from other vendors have been. I think it depends on how the contents are described. I think it was under 3%.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554