[Healeys] Glue / dent pulling kit recommendation ?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Feb 18 20:19:20 MST 2020

I've tried a few of them--suction-type dent pullers and the ones that
use hot glue--and not had a lot of luck except on somewhat large but
shallow dents.  If there's a 'character line' (crease) in the dent it's
not likely they will do much.  The best kind are the ones that spot-weld
a puller pin to the metal, but then you're talking filler and paint repairs.

Are Tesla bodies aluminum?  If so, you'll probably not have much luck
(aluminum stretches more than steel).  If not, any good body shop can
probably do work cheaper than 'official' Tesla.

Bob