[Healeys] Healey 'Sighting'

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 10:06:33 MST 2020

I hadn't clicked-through the slideshow when I posted, when I did I saw
'The Coalinga Stink' slide; pretty funny as my dad, my sister and I were
born in Coalinga (my mom immigrated from Oklahoma as an infant).  Most
of the family has moved on--though I have an uncle with a State Farm
franchise and sizable real estate investments there--but we still
consider it the 'Family Home.'