[Healeys] Fuel Line BSPP Olive and Nut

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Sun Feb 9 16:05:06 MST 2020

Hello,

I made a new fuel line for my Mk1 BT7 from 5/16" copper nickel tubing. I am
having trouble finding the proper olive and nut to connect to the fuel pump.
Picture attached. Based on measurements of the olive and nut for the fuel
line between the pump and the tank the size is BSPP 1/4" x 5/16". I am not
completely familiar with BSPP fittings but I know they have their own unique
seat angle which is why I don't want to mix and match.

Any recommendations for a source for these fittings?

Thanks... Harold