[Healeys] BT7 carpet pieces left&right behind doors

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Thu Dec 24 00:10:26 MST 2020

I have a question to Concours experts. I am just doping the carpet pieces
left/right behind the doors, where these little wooden blocks and the
aluminium fasteners for the draught excluders are fitted. Are these pieces
of carpet go,
 -starting from the wooden blocks to the rear of the car or
- do these carpet pieces start already just behind the doors and are these
wooden blocks then fixed with their screw on the carpet? Clamp the carpet
to the car.
I can´t find any pictures of this area in the known books.
Many thanks for help,

Josef Eckert
Königswinter/Germany