[Healeys] Oil Pressure Gauge line Adapter

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Dec 20 23:31:31 MST 2020

Went to install the flex line and adapter to the right side of the engine on the stand tonight.  Found out the screw in adapter that goes into the block is incorrect.  Apparently I have the BN4 and up fitting.  I think.  The flex line side of the fitting in the block is too small for the flex line female fitting.  Looking at Moss, they do not list one for the BN1/2.  Anyone know who sells the correct fitting?Mike MacLean