[Healeys] FW: an episode of CAR SOS to download

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Fri Dec 18 04:49:20 MST 2020

My daughter sent me this:-

https://1337x.unblockit.dev/torrent/4362850/Car-SOS-S08E02-Healey-3000-1080P-HDTV-x264-skorpion/

It is a torrent for an episode of a fairly awful British TV programme. Most of you probably won’t have seen it before as I can’t see the series getting sales overseas, but you never know. I find the programme to be pretty cringeworthy and the tall fellow is a creep. However, it’s about a 3000 so is of some interest.

Seems like the owner got right royally ripped off. £25k for some rivets and a clapped out engine full of sand!

I remain positive that all of you are 100% au fait with downloading torrents etcetc.!

Simon