[Healeys] Carb removal

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:26:02 MST 2020

Listers,

On my BJ8, I use a "stubby" box wrench to remove the rear carb nuts,
reaching with my left hand under the front carb.  I then use a long magnet
to hold the 7 o'clock nut in place at the stud.  The magnet reaches down
from above the 11 o'clock nut.  I am able to get the nut started with my
left hand reaching under the front carb, back to the 7 o'clock nut,
tightening it with the stubby wrench.  It works for me.

Fred

66 BJ8