[Healeys] Holes

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 15:35:46 MDT 2020

Michael Oritt wrote:
> Had you restored it when you first thought about doing so you would by now have had to restore it again.

Ha. You're probably right. I bought the car as a junior in college, figuring I could work on it after I graduated and had money. But then I had no place to work on it. Bought a house and had no money. Had kids and had no time. Got divorced and had even less money, but managed to hold on to the car. It amazes me how time flies. Maybe the grandkids can help Papa work on his old car.

-
Kent McLean
1956 100 BN2
Rusting away since 1974 :)