[Healeys] Donald M Healey Memorial Redwood Grove

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:58:55 MDT 2020

I don't mean to be disrespectful but ...... why is there a memorial for
Donald Healey in a Redwood Grove?  I remember when it was being strongly
promoted by Oregon club member BillBolton and ultimately dedicated.  It
didn't make sense to me then. I still don't get it.  Was there ever any
personal connection between the Redwoods and Donald that I was not aware of?