[Healeys] BJ7 Registry info for BNJ7L24308

rct2bnc at aol.com rct2bnc at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 12:18:55 MDT 2020

To all BJ7 owners or the registry guru:
In one of the purges of excess paper I found the bill of sale for HBJ7L24308 dated May 26, 1973. I purchased this 1964 car in S. Miami, FL from a young man who's father owned the car in Michigan. Although a BJ7, it had a BJ8 engine installed (number not recorded).
If the owner is out there and would like this document, let me know. Also, if the registry would like the information I will provide it.
BTW...I paid...$220 for a nice, running car that I drove over 12000 miles before selling in 1975.
Ben CohenTucson, AZBN1, BN7 & BJ8