[Healeys] Donald M Healey Memorial Redwood Grove

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Fri Aug 21 23:57:24 MDT 2020

Bob- Don't think the wood sign faired to well in the firestorm. Most
of the plaques on the back were plastic-few metal. Here is an article
from the last rebuild...maybe someone could rebuild it again. I
remember it well, and we had reunions there on Donald's birthday, July
3.
Many other dedicated groves were also lost. Here is a note from
Sempervirens about those:
https://sempervirens.org/wildfires-in-big-basin-redwoods-state-park
[1]

 Sad news, Regards, Hank