[Healeys] Jaguar Distributor cap for Healey DM6A distributor

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Tue Aug 18 09:47:38 MDT 2020

Hi, See (1) & (2), below.

From: Healeys <healeys-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Linwood Rose via
Healeys
Sent: 18 August 2020 15:16
To: healeylist <Healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Jaguar Distributor cap for Healey DM6A distributor

I have a DM6A Lucas distributor and would like to replace the side loading
original cap with a top loading cap. Someone (possibly here?) mentioned that
a Jaguar XJ6 distributor cap would work. However, I cannot find the post and
I am not sure which cap to order. If XJ6, which year, series and etc.

Can anyone help? Thank you!

Lin

I dug these out of my filing system(?):-

1.	"""From:             owner-healeys at autox.team.net on behalf of Doug
Newton

              [dnewton at nappco.com]