[Healeys] FW: [FWD: Looking for missing parts]

ahbn6 at verizon.net ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 10 08:54:58 MDT 2020

Can someone help this guy out?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Looking for missing parts
From: Chris Smith <htimsc01 at yahoo.com <mailto:htimsc01 at yahoo.com> >
Date: Sat, August 08, 2020 12:53 pm
To: john at healey6.com <mailto:john at healey6.com>

Hello John, I came across your website somewhere and kept it under the heading of “maybe useful in the future”. Well maybe that time is now .. I’m looking for two items for my BJ8 late model:

Jack with (or without) rod, model LJ225 with stamp either CA259 or CA311.

Moss motors sells a vinyl-type storage kit, which I can buy if required.

Tool kit with tools. I don’t actually know, and have been unable to find out, what the original tool kit contained and so that’s a missing requirement as well.

Any help you might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Chris

650 464 1047 (mobile)

Sent from my iPhone