[Healeys] Early Jack Handle Sets

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 19:45:23 MDT 2020

Michael,

There are people who specialize in British car tool kits or parts of
them who pick up items at various flea markets and are willing to part
with them if they are not part of a complete tool kit.

One that I know of is Tom Buckus, 717-263-8701, tbuckus at innernet.net.
He is from Chambersburg, PA.  His business is called Jaguar Tools, but
his business card states: Specializing in Jaguar tool kits and jacks,
tool kits for MGs, Triumphs, Austin-Healey and other British marques.

I would suspect that there is some crossover between marques that what
you are looking for could also be the same as that used for something
else of the same time period.

Charlie