[Healeys] Early Jack Handle Sets

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Fri Aug 7 04:35:59 MDT 2020

I forget what they’re supposed to look like as have never had one. I have something similar which I “borrowed” from the army many moons ago. I carry that plus a small scissors which will do to raise the car enough to get the other jack in place.

However……..British eBay does show some hits for Shelley Jack Handles. But, are they what you need??

Simon