[Healeys] Brake Lockup

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:04:32 MDT 2020

Hi Bob -

If you have the original chrome plated Girling pots in there, little bits
of corrosion can start, causing the pot to stick a little.  Worth taking
the right caliper off (it's easy) and taking the pots out looking for
rust.  If that's the case, easy fix, replace the pots with SS replacements
and the seals, you'll never have a problem again.

Best Regards,

Alan