[Healeys] Brake Lockup

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 22:50:42 MDT 2020

Thanks, Kees. The car's brakes are stock BJ8; i.e. single circuit. It
pulls down straight, but locks the front left only. I replaced pads and
rotors about 4 years/20K miles ago, and the old gear looked to be pretty
evenly worn. The right rear line was the one that was pinched, and I
thought for sure that would cure the lock-up; it did pull before I
replaced the line, but I don't remember the direction (pull to the right
would have been expected, I think).

I'll take a look at the pads and rotors when I get a chance.