[Healeys] More Healey Stuff

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sat Aug 1 17:12:09 MDT 2020

In preparation for our move I have the following available: 1) a collection of parts catalogs, most with original Healey part numbers, membership directories '93/'94 thru 2003, a few Chatters, Healey Marque, and Austin-Healey club magazines, Including the '93 issue with Roger Moment's article on jacks, and assorted other Healey literature. Would probably fill 2 medium flat rate priority boxes. 2) 2 excellent, original BN1 with BN2 supplement survives manuals, one red and one blue. Also, have two reprints, one hard cover and one softcover. 3) Commemorative programme Austin-Healey West 2nd annual meet. September 4 & 5, 1976. Guest of Honour Mr. Donald M. Healey C.B.E.  4) Two attached pictures If interested in any, please contact off the list. Thanks. Stay safe and well.Doug