[Healeys] Oil Additives

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Sun Apr 26 17:01:18 MDT 2020

Lucas Oil makes a number of engine oils for cars, motorcycles, classic cars and racing applications. ZDDP ppm tends to increase with the demands on the engine. They suggest 2100 ppm for classic cars. A few easy miles per year would suggest a lower ZDDP and higher miles and/or if the engine is working harder then a higher ZDDP level.

Harold

  _____