[Healeys] Today's Rant

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 22:55:16 MDT 2020

It would be too confusing to standardize...
BTW, even rocket scientists could not get this right
https://www.simscale.com/blog/2017/12/nasa-mars-climate-orbitemetric/
<https://www.simscale.com/blog/2017/12/nasa-mars-climate-orbiter-metric/>
 Favorite story of mine to tell my computer IT students

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
59 BN4
67MGB
65 AH Sprite
phone makes it's own choices. Forgive typos