[Healeys] Seized steering box

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 14:03:01 MDT 2020

Ron,

Please keep us posted on what you discover; I have a DW steering column
on the bench and would like to see resolution of your problem before I
install it.

Is there a chance it's something in the column, I think there should be
a felt 'seal' in it?  Did you fill the box with the Millers oil that
came with it?

Bob