[Healeys] sump gasket

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 08:07:50 MDT 2020

Morning Ira.  Your post caused a moment of contemplation. In days gone by, were the oil pan oil capacities increased, as were many cars, to compensate for high volume oil pumps, or to add more volume to allow the oil to maintain a slightly cooler temperature or some other reason?  Manybe multiple reasons…..
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10