[Healeys] Just Saying Hi...

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 23:37:29 MDT 2020

Welcome Vic!  I've been on The List for a couple decades 'I think), and
although the forums are fine the, uh, 'lack of structure' of The List is
more fun IMO.

Over the years, The List has become impressively self-moderated. Can you
believe 'Friday Funnies' was controversial for a while?  I guess we ran
out of jokes.

Bob