[Healeys] Healey Wind Blocker

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:21:18 MDT 2020

The blocker I bought is attached to the tonneau bar fixtures behind the driver in which the tonneau bar fits into. It is the most logical and existing fixture to use.  Just behind the seats. Why try to reinvent the wheel? Far closer to the driver than the driver side of your roll bar.

Just drove 75 miles at 45-65 mph with a baseball cap on and not the slightest movement from the wind to send it sailing.  However,  when I went over the Peace River Bridge there was a 15 knot crosswind and it have blown my heat off so I took it off.  Again, the blocker I bought is perfect for the task of blocking the wind.  Love it.

Bob Begani