[Healeys] Sill welds

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:23:00 MDT 2020

Hello all.  Does anyone know if the two piece sills were factory spot welded, or just welded at the bottom (where the two pieces mate).  I know the top is welded approx. 1.5" every 3" or so on the top seam, but I believe the bottom was spot welded along the bottom flange (which makes sense).  Just want to verify the factory welds.  Also interesting or maybe not, the floor pans were spot welded to the sill, but not the toe panel or rear small floor section.  Thank you, Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test drive."