[Healeys] Vintage restoration shop

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 08:16:09 MDT 2020

Coming home from a road trip to Vancouver Island, I had a front bearing fail somewhere near Omak, Washington on Highway 20. Thru a series of amazing coincidences we were contacted by a restoration shop in that area that had a set of Healey front wheel bearings. He met up with us & we followed his to his shop where he replaced the bearings. It was one of those unbelievably memorable experiences, except for one thing. I cannot recall the shop owner's name. He was a Healey owner & did Concours quality restoration work. Does anyone know to whom I am referring?
Gary Hodson